Friday, February 17, 2012

Kitchen Ideas

Just a few of the pictures I have in my file of home ideas that I want to share.


 All of the kitchens have an element or more that I like. 
In the above one it is the openness of the room.


 This one has lots of drawers.  I think they fit my life style better than cabinets with doors. 


 The lighting, the different colors in the cabinets, the cabinet style all appeal to me.

This is an old photo, maybe from Colonial Holmes. 
I like the old cabinet with the new.



Another older cabinet with new cabinets.  Not sure about the color combination.


White painted cabinets but the glass doors keeps it from being too white.


More glass doors.  Love the window and view.


 Light blue back splash subway tiles.  They add some punch.


I think this is Sally Wheat's kitchen.  Much to love about it.
Island detail, cabinet color, sink, cabinet detail on upper units,
door style.  I doubt if I would do the open shelves but it looks lovely.


White done well.

Another older photo that is of a flower/mud room.  Cute.


A modern take on a white kitchen.  Tile breaks up the too much white look. 
 Open shelves help too.

No comments:

Post a Comment